By Carly Watson
Michigan State University Debate has set its travel schedule for the 2019-2020 competitive intercollegiate debate season.
This year, the team is made up of 16 undergraduate students with majors ranging from neuroscience and philosophy to international journalism and history.
The season-long topic for the 2019-2020 academic season asks whether the United States should increase international space cooperation with China or Russia.
“We have a lot of young, talented students augmenting our returning teams, so we’re excited to make our competitive debut this fall,” said Will Repko, head coach.
The full schedule is as follows:
- University of Kentucky, Sept. 27-30
- Wayne State University, Oct. 25-27
- Wyoming JV/Novice Online Tournament, Oct. 25-27
- Harvard University, Nov. 1-4
- Wake Forest University, Nov. 22-25